Lists are a way to group cards together without affecting the
stock. Only defined actions will affect it.
Available actions are:
- download a list of the quantities in TXT, CSV or PDF formats (optionally, with the covers or a barcode image).
- download an invoice.
- choose a supplier for all the cards of this list (this doesn't
affect the cards in stock yet).
- add all the cards to the command list (Commands menu),
- receive a parcel and compare it against this list. The cards'
supplier will be set when we apply the inventory, not before.
- return all those cards to the chosen supplier. The cards will be
removed from the stock. It saves a movement of stock in history.