Abelujo is a free ('libre') software whose goal is to help bookshops,
either professionals and associations, to manage their stock of books,
newspapers, CDs and other objects.
While there is many features to try out, the software is considered in
a testing stage. If you too dreamed of such a tool, you should
contact us. We'll check together that what we are going will suit
We have book sources for german, french and spanish
books. More will come, but if you want another one, the sooner you
tell us, the sooner you'll have it.
What you can test so far:
- search and add books to your database. You can search by an
internet search with keywords, by the isbn/ean or by an advanced search.
- you can use an usb barcode scanner,
- you can search, manipulate your stock and have a quick insight with interactive charts,
- manage deposits that you established with editors,
- do inventories of your shelves,
- see the history of what happened on your stock,
- be notified with alerts when a book reaches its minimum threshold
or when you sold a book that is both in your stock and in a deposit,
- create lists of books and export them to other formats (pdf, csv).
We base our development work on solid specifications we wrote. See the specifications page.
Abelujo is free software, as in "freedom". You can grab the
sources and read the techincal
documentation to install it yourself, and
join the development.
How to search and add new cards to your stock
Mark cards to command, send the list to suppliers
Putting books in lists without touching the stock.
Return books to their supplier
History of the stock, and actions